Regardless of your age, you would love to keep or improve your natural hair color, right? Going with all natural hair dyes is a good start, but what about how to reverse the gray? Is that possible? Imagine your life with silky healthy hair again and not having to continually cover the gray roots. Consider also the possibility of preventing gray in the future. The good news is that you wont have to waste money on shady “snake oil treatments” and “wonder pills”.
First lets talk about some all natural hair dyes that wont damage your hair like harsh chemical dyes. Many of these may be in your kitchen!
Lemon juice and chamomile tea gives natural highlights to blondes and light-haired brunettes.
Cinnamon can brighten red hair
Tea – brown color
Coffee – brown color
Beets – red color
Cranberry Juice – tints hair a reddish color.
Natural Henna – brown color. (Available at most salons and Natural Food Stores)
Black Henna – This is for black hair. It is a mixture of indigo blue dye and brown henna…it mixes up to create black.
Now what about that gray? So many of us would love to break free of the hold hair dyes have on our lives. Here are just a few motivations before we touch on how to reverse the gray hair process.
Repeatedly coloring hair with harmful chemicals, leads to long term health consequences, and has been shown to cause cancer in lab rats!!
You never get a second chance to make a great first impression! When you look your best making a great first impression is guaranteed.
When you look your best, you feel your best and are more confident, have higher self-esteem, are sexier and more attractive.
Here are the four top things you can do to juice up and enliven your natural hair color from the inside out.
1. Attack the Causes. Nutrient lacking diets are the top contributors to signs of aging, like wrinkles and gray hair. Here are some common foods that will help give you a boost of nutrition and soothe your body by creating a alkaline balance in the blood; Organic, Lightly steamed dark leafy veggies such as kale, chard and watercress, root veggies such as turnips, carrots, and beets, and drink caffein free or minimal caffein teas such as peppermint and green teas.
2. Stress will starve your hair follicles because it constricts your circulation and does too many other nasty things to mention. So remember to relax and choose wisely what activities and habits in your lifestyle nourish you and help you feel good about you.
3. Brush your hair twice daily using firm forward and backward strokes with a soft bristle brush. This stimulates and refreshes the blood in your hair follicles, which increase the nutrients that give your natural hair color and shine.
4. Beware of your shower water. Heavy metals and caustic chemicals such as chlorine are common in most tap water for people on municipal city water. Install a inexpensive shower head filter to save your skin and scalp!
5. Bonus tip – Leave raw Organic coconut oil in your hair over night! Its amazing.
These tips and Tricks on all natural hair dyes and how to reverse gray hair should make a noticeable difference in your hairs color, body, and shine within two to three weeks.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com